Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Zis kitten, it is faulty, zis kitten, it no longer works!

After an ace weekend of nothing much with Rachel, people keep asking me if I'm ok, and telling me I'm not when I reply. Which is weird - I'm great, honestly. Ok, so I've been a little preoccupied with making sure I've made the right decision about moving on, and a few things have made that process really tough, but thanks to the honest aid of You Lot, it's all good. So, I handed in my resignation today. Am registering with an agency on Tuesday, and their CRB should be through by the time I finish work with U.B.U.

Current travel itinerary goes like this: Jordan, Syria, Israel. Back home for a week to sort next string of visas. Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Back through India, Nepal, China, South Korea, Back through China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Southern Isles of Indonesia including Flores and Komodo, then Oz.

No comments: