Friday, April 29, 2005

Oh for the power of the Magic 8!

So, I think I've got everything straight in the tangled web that is my life, and I'm pretty happy with it all. And then Gerry comes along, all full of enthusiasm and ideas, abundant with praise, and he asks me to stay. Armed with all the above and an extra helping of logical twists in argument, it's left me in a muddle.

A muddle with an ultimatum. It's my exit interview on Monday morning unless I retract my resignation. Why can you never find a coin when you need one.

But it's beautiful outside. I think I'll go for a ponderous walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the voice calling you from the wilderness of the Holy land...
Girl you gotta be kidding me? Brotha Satan pulled the same old trick on JC but JC was too smart for 'im aiight.
follow your plan and foged aboud it. dis Gerry don't know what i do. nuf sed.
fogive my funky spelling aigght, dis how us Guardians speak like afta the black Angle revolusion of 5500bc.