Friday, June 03, 2005

Freedom Has A Price.

So, I'm finally free from the clutches of U.B.U and it feels great; I don't miss it at all!

Ok, so that's not quite accurate. I've been officially unchained for a total of 36 minutes, and I hate it. I feel like I've lost a limb; like a huge slab of flesh has been severed from my body. My brain hurts from my almost-tearful state, and I already miss people insanely, despite assurances from everyone of contact.

Everything is suddenly - somehow unexpectedly - unnervingly uncertain. And yes, I know the uncertain's what I seek, but not here; not at home. Home should be a cetain, solid place, filled with the familiar; a stationary unchanging state providing the foundations for my private revolutions.

And now, now that work as a solid entity has gone from this ideal, now I'm all alone in a world I do not know at all.

No comments: