Thursday, August 11, 2005

They Nameth it Fool.

I’m resigned to the fact that I may never get some of my beginnings and ideas, and completed stories back – not to mention all the photos and other crap which I may or may not find stored on CD somewhere. MOST of my work is backed up – several times I might add. It’s just that, some of my scanned photos/ picture adaptations and, the less important mini-scraps of work, didn’t always seem worth the effort. And now my pc is being weird, so I can’t log on as me, and since I didn’t want to share the progeny of my mind, it seems I cannot reach them. Fuck!

Wondering: Should I continue with Blood Omen until I reach the end, and then revise, or should I revise what I've got and then write/ perfect piece by piece. Decisions, decisions...

Also, why is it that when you're ill, all you want to do is get up and go to work, go out, be on the move, and yet, the rest of the time, you'd give anything for a day in bed with movies or book, or your imagination. Just a thought.

No comments: