Monday, July 18, 2005

Hogwarts, Here I Come!

So, I post the Muse Summoning Spell, and Mark's on MSN, proposing a writeathon period, kicked off by a creative group I thought to be long dead, complete with original, marvellous host, Mike, and continued at Mark's thorughout the night and following day. Looks like the magic's back, now I just have to dig out something (or create a new entity, since I'm feeling brave) by tomorrow afternoon.

In other news:

My Father and the Ringtones.

My Dad, Technophobe Extraordinaire, has a mobile phone, and he’s only slightly afraid to use it! He’s figuring it out, all for himself, and he and I spent an enjoyable hour or so last night browsing ringtone possibilities upon the interweb, in heaps of laughter at the pitiable content of most. It’s sweet and random and amusing, and I am so proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww isn't he lovely, the father not the mark. And can you send me some magic hun, i want ppl to want to do things with me too.