Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Created by naw5689 and taken 22166 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:The Beautiful South
Are you male or female:Girlfriend
Describe yourself:You can call me leisure
How do some people feel about you:The root of all evil
How do you feel about yourself:I may be ugly
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:prettiest eyes
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:I'll sail this ship alone
Describe where you want to be:The mediterranean
Describe what you want to be:look what I found in my beer/ mother's pride
Describe how you live:Have Fun
Describe how you love:hot on the heels of heartbreak
Share a few words of wisdomdon't marry her ( fuck me)

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hooray!

"Look what I found in my beer"? :S yes dear...