Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Things

Rachel tagged me for this, and though it took me a while to figure any of them out, there *are* at least 7 things I love about the world. The knowledge of this has me greatly reassured.

7 things I truly love about the world , in no particular order:

1. Movies which, meandering or fast paced have something gritty within them that makes me, ultimately, think.

2. Mythologies and the way they shape the tangible Earth. Something I’m totally obsessed with at the moment.

3. Walking (by the sea or through a forest especially), with nothing but my thoughts for company.

4. A decent cup of coffee after a period of good solid work.

5. Watching something shift inside a person as they cement something new in their minds.

6. Deep conversations with close friends, which last until we slip into the unconsciousness of dreams.

7. Live music, whatever the style, whatever the setting. There’s just something about it that’s never captured in recordings.

---

tagging shall follow in an edit shortly.

No comments: