Saturday, November 10, 2007

She Aten't Gone.

Besides academic writings, and material for the StoryQuest event which I'm co-hosting, I've had little time for writing. There is one piece I keep coming back to, which haunts my mind during my waking moments. It's not finished, because it hurts to write it. And for a while, I considered posting the beginning of it on here, but I have decided against it a) because I would probably lose any readership/friends/chance of forming relationships that I had, if the story enters your head, and b) because until it has an ending, I'm not sure you can get the full picture. It's supposed to end up as a feel-good piece, somehow.

So, I hope you can forgive me for the lack of material. I have not disappeared, nor have I stopped writing, it's simply that life has, as it inevitably does, got in the way.

Best of wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about StoryQuest event. :)

Waiting for your Unfinished Story.