Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Wanderer Returns!

Ok, so I've been ridiculously slack, and not just with the blog - I've done hardly any writing except journal stuff, which doesn't really count. At first, I admit, I was Embodiment of Sloth. Then I discovered The World and some semblance of a Life - Hey, it can only help me in the long run, right? And spent almost a month in the depths of Borneo and changing my perspective - scary isn't it! And when I got home, well, I kinda moped about wishing I hadn't.

I've been plotting a new chapter for myself - StoryBoards R Us - and at the same time, putting the new me into old situations without somehow losing myself, and am now residing with my folks - long story, which could no doubt sell but is not for public viewing yet. And I've just set up my pc, dug out a new notebook, and a little willpower and spent an hour putting rusty thoughts to paper.

Blood omen may be stationary, but the Creator's back!

No comments: